Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Crazy Color website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.crazycolor.co.uk. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
The Crazy Color website is operated by: BEAUTY SOLUTIONS.
Our company registration number is SC 80712 (Scotland). Our VAT registration number is 895 3816 72
Our contact details are:
BEAUTY SOLUTIONS, 3 Newmains Avenue, Inchinnan Business Park, Renfew, PA4 9RR
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: UK +44 (0) 141 8125000
1.1 You will be able to access most areas in www.crazycolor.co.uk without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
1.2 We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. Ordering from Crazy Color
2.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. 2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
2.3 We may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment; (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
2.4 We will not be held liable for any loss caused by you entering your address incorrectly into the website or not collecting a parcel within the courier's timeframe. Should a courier charge us for returning an uncollected item, we reserve the right to charge your card with the cost charged to us by the courier for returning the item to us and for dispatching the parcel again to your nominated delivery address. Current return charges are £5, with a further £5 for the re-delivery within the UK.
2.5 If you have not been present when a parcel has been delivered then the item will be returned to the depot. It is your responsibility to collect the item from the depot within the time period stated by the courier, if the item is not collected then the parcel will be returned to us. The couriers will charge for returning the items to us, and we will pass this charge onto you as a result. You will be notified of this charge via email and the charge will be taken from the original card you placed your order with. Current return charges are £5, with a further £5 for the re-delivery within the UK.
2.6 The delivery timescales quoted on our website are estimates, and should only be used as guidance. The vast majority of our orders do arrive within these timescales, however, we would ask that you wait 7 working days past the last estimate day before contacting us should your parcel not arrive within the delivery estimate timescale.
2.7 When placing a pre-order we will charge your credit or debit card as soon as you have submitted your order. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil the order then we will issue a refund. If you place an order that contains both pre-order and currently-available items, you won't receive the order until all the items are in stock and ready, unless you choose the "Dispatch as items become available" option in the order form. You will be charged a delivery charge for each additional delivery.
2.9 In the event that your order does not arrive, you must inform us within 30 days of the delivery due date. Failure to report missing items within 30 may result in us being unable to investigate missing orders with our couriers.
3.1 Our prices include VAT at the current rate. Our VAT number is 895 3816 72 Where VAT is charged, VAT will be shown separately and as part of the total price. We reserve the right to change the VAT rate as required by law.
3.2 Where we charge separately for packing, postage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website.
3.3 Our prices are reviewed periodically. Any prices shown on the website are current for the product at that time.
3.4 We reserve the right to make changes to details of products without notice and with no liability on our part.
4. Cancellation and Returns Policy
4.1 If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have packed or dispatched the goods to you; or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
4.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason (except as outlined in clause 4.4 below) at any time within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The cost and responsibility of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. We recommend you obtain proof of posting. If an exchange is required, extra postage & packing is required to be paid before we send goods out.
4.3 Upon receipt of the goods we will issue to you a refund of the amount paid (less any outbound postage costs incurred) or an exchange credit as required. Where free delivery has been offered with the order then there will be a charge at the standard rate of delivery applied. The current pricing can be found on our delivery page. We are unable to refund any import duty that has been paid.
4.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.2 & 4.3 will not apply in the event that the product has been used, or if any seal on the packaging for the product has been broken, upon return to us. The return must include the original packaging.
The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
Our return address is: BEAUTY SOLUTIONS. , 3 Newmains Avenue, Inchinnan Business Park, Renfew, PA4 9RR
5.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis: (a) no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way; (b) no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and (c) any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
5.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with clause 5.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
5.3 Subject to clause 5.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
5.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
6. Service Access
6.1 While we endeavor to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
7. Visitor Material and Conduct.
7.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material: (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
7.3 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
7.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 7.2 or 7.3.
8. Links To and From Other Websites
8.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We, therefore, do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Use of any other website may be subject to terms and conditions applicable to such particular website.
8.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Crazy Color or BEAUTY SOLUTIONS logo; (b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website; (c) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own; (d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us; (e) you do not otherwise use any Crazy Color or BEAUTY SOLUTIONS trademarks displayed on this Website without our express written permission; (f) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (g) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 8.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
8.3 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 8.2.
9.1 To register with www.crazycolor.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age.
9.2 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your username and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
9.3 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
9.4 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
10.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
10.2 The material on this Website is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties, or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
11.1 We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
11.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11.3 If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
11.4 You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
12.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
12.2 We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
13.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
13.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
13.3 Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
14. Gift Card
14.1 Issuance: Gift Cards are issued by Crazy Color. By purchasing, accepting or using the Card, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
14.2 Redemption: The Gift Card can be redeemed for products on www.crazycolor.com. It cannot be redeemed for cash, except as required by law.
14.3 Balance Enquiry: You can check the balance of your Gift Card by visiting www.crazycolor.co.uk/giftcertificates.php?action=balance.
14.4 Expiration: Gift Cards expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
14.5 Lost or Stolen Cards: The Company is not responsible for lost, stolen, or unauthorized use of the Gift Card. The Gift Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen without proper proof of purchase.
14.6 Limitations: The Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards. The Gift Card is not reloadable.
14.7 Compliance with Laws: By purchasing, accepting or using the Gift Card, you are certifying and representing that the activities in connection with which the Gift Card will be used will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
14.8 Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
14.9 Changes to Terms and Conditions: The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its discretion.
14.10 Customer Service: If you need assistance with any aspect of your Gift Card, please contact us via www.crazycolor.co.uk/get-in-touch.
Effective – current date
General Competition, prize draw, giveaway terms and conditions:
1. These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions and giveaways that are promoted on and run through the Crazy Color Casa website or social media channels.
2. The promoter of all competitions, prize draws and giveaways is Crazy Color whose registered office is at Professional Beauty Systems, 30 Fountain Crescent, Inchinnan, PA4 9RE.
3. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Professional Beauty Systems Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. To enter a competition you must enter as directed on our website or social media channels.
6. Competition entrants for social media competition, prize draws and giveaways must have a genuine account and must 'like' the Crazy Color Casa social accounts as part of the entry process.
7. The maximum number of entries to a competition, prize draw and giveaway is 1 per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
9. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. We (The Promoter) reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
12. Entry into the competition, prize draw or giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
13. Competition entries shall be judged or winners selected on the basis of those criteria specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
14. If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
15. Competition winners will be notified within 24 hours of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by Crazy Color. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, We (The Promoters) reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. We (The Promoter) will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email (if address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date. It is the winners’ responsibility to provide accurate contact details.
18. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found. The results of a competition will be announced on our website and/or our social channels within 30 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner with the winners permission
19. No cash alternative to any prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.